Walgreens Take Care Clinic
Walgreens Take Care Clinic in Yorkville is one of hundreds around the country. Walgreens Take Care Health Systems hires board-certified family nurse practitioners and physicians assistants to treat minor cuts and scrapes, give adult vaccinations, or provide relief from allergies and ear infections, among other services. Take Care Clinics accept most health insurance, but for those without, treatment for common illnesses starts at $69. No appointments are necessary.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7:30pm; Sat - Sun, 9am - 4:30pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance plans accepted. See individual store for details.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo pickup,Medication Compounding,Pharmacy drive-thru,Printer cartridge refills,Immunizations in Take Care Clinic,Multiple Sclerosis and Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support