The temperatures will be freezing Monday, but the weekend will have some decent weather to hit the hills one last time before school starts.
Here's a couple spots around the area that have some great sledding hills. Feel free to suggest your own favorite in the comments below!
- Chesterfield Park and Lake, 139 Chesterfield Dr, Oswego
- Harris Hill, Highway 71 and East Highpoint Road, Yorkville, IL (**your editor's favorite!)
- Deerbrook Park, 2220 Barrington Drive West, Aurora
- Northampton Park, 310 Northampton Drive, Oswego
- Community Park at Grande Park,26333 Grande Park Boulevard, Plainfield
- Hill at Fox Bend Golf Course, between the course and Home Depot off Route 34 in Oswego
- Phillips Park, 828 Montgomery Road, Montgomery
- 375 Ogden Falls Blvd, Oswego
- Jaycee Pond, 410 W Center St, Yorkville
- Silver Springs State Park, 13608 Fox Road, Yorkville