The little girl, Meadow, was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. A seizure dog, which costs $13,000, would alert Meadow's parents if she were about to have a seizure and will also allow Meadow to go to regular school when she's older.
For more details on the bake sale, or how to donate, click here.
Also this weekend:
- Yorkville Congregational Church is hosting their rummage sale on Friday and Saturday.
- There's a parenting event called Parenting Like a Pro being held on Saturday at New Life Church. Cost is $20 per person.
- Caring Hands Thrift shop is celebrating their 75th anniversary on Sunday!
- Sense of Samdhi is hosting a Kundalini Yoga Workshop on Sunday.
- Shop for a Cause: Give to Ellis House & Equestrian Center is this Saturday in Newark.