Address: 8270 E. Highpoint Road, Yorkville
Campaign contact info: See above
Family: Married to Kay for 34 years, father of 4, grandfather of 6.5
Education: Educated at University of Wisconsin-Madison, holds a political science degree, also an accounting degree from Aurora University, served 4 years active duty as U.S. Marine Corps enlisted man. My most profound education.
Previous elected or appointed positions:
- Fox Valley YMCA board member – current
- Lisbon Township Clerk, 3 terms.
- Lisbon-Seward Fire Protection District Ambulance Committee Trustee – Current
1) What can you do to foster economic development in Kendall County? What level of cooperation do you think is necessary with municipalities to accomplish this?
Stay active on economic development committee which is enjoying a high level of cooperation from municipalities same.
2) Would you support a 0.75 percent RTA sales tax to locate a Metra stop in Kendall County?
Depends on where the Metra stop is located.
3) What lessons did you draw from the dog bite incident and its aftermath? Do you think the changes the county has made at Animal Control are adequate?
Wish I could comment. We are in court as defendants.
4) Do you think the redistricting process was fair for people who live in the county’s larger municipalities?
Was not fair to anyone.
5) Aside from the issues discussed above, what issue or problem do you think the county board should address, and what action would you take if elected/re-elected?
Support cities in KenCom, public safety & highways. Support transparency for all elected and appointed officials! Do you work for the county of Kendall or a select cozy few?