.

Aurora Man Electrocuted While Working On House: Report

Death ruled accidental.

Credit: File photo
Credit: File photo
A 52-year-old Aurora man was killed while doing electrical work at a home in the 200 block of South Calumet Avenue Thursday, according to the Beacon News.

Donald Vanhorn came into contact with live wires while helping someone out by doing informal work on the home, police told the Beacon. 

Vanhorn, of the 500 block of East Benton Street, was pronounced dead Thursday evening at Loyola University Medical Center. According to the Beacon, an autopsy found that Vanhorn was electrocuted and suffered multiple injuries as a result of falling from a ladder in the incident.

Read the full article here.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »