Nelson Funeral Homes & Crematory
- Gerald G. Moisa, 69, of Yorkville. Memorials for the U.S. Army veteran and former Aurora police officer can be made to the Aurora Policemen Credit Union c/o The Moisa Fund; St. Peter's Catholic Grade School, Antioch; or The Antioch Viking Youth Football and Cheerleading Association, c/o Michelle Baum, Antioch.
- Arnold J. Bitterman, 76, of Yorkville. The U.S. Marine Corps veteran was a former commander of the VFW Post #8234, the Kendall County American Legion and the Forty and Eight.
- Anna Schmidt, 97, of Yorkville. She was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church in Aurora.
- Mary V. Bonales, 96, of Yorkville. She was a member of St. Patrick Catholic Church in Yorkville.
- Jeanette Elizabeth Erickson, 96, of Yorkville. She belonged to the Kendall County Home Extension, the Yorkville Women’s Club and was a former 4-H Leader.
- Kevin S. Speir, 53, of Montgomery. Memorials for the U.S. Army veteran can be made to his mother, Margaret Howard of Montgomery, to assist with funeral costs.
Dieterle Memorial Home
- Lynn R. Mullin, 60, of Oswego. Memorials for the wife, mother and choir director can be made to the The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Chicago.
- Mary C. Graham, 79, of Yorkville.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about Tri-Cities funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.