The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program offers FREE income tax preparation for taxpayers who qualify. Sites are staffed by IRS-certified volunteers and offer FREE federal & state income tax return preparation & FREE electronic filing. Get your refund fast and keep more money in your pocket!
What to Bring:
- Copy of last year’s tax return
- Taxpayer’s proof of identity
- All forms, W-2, 1098, and 1099
- Identification number for child care provider
- Information for deductions/
- Social Security cards and/or ITIN
notices/cards for you, your
spouse and dependents
- Proof of account for direct deposit (e.g. voided check)
Appointments are REQUIRED for the Monday night tax assistance.
This service is available to individuals and families that earn up to $51,000 per year.