A new home automation and security system from AT&T will give Yorkville unprecedented control of their house from anywhere in the world using a smartphone or a tablet.
AT&T Digital Life provides 24/7 professional monitoring through AT&T-owned and operated, U.S.-based monitoring centers. It also offers homeowners an all-digital, fully integrated, wireless home management system that empowers customers to manage their homes from smartphones, tablets or personal computers.
AT&T Digital Life is easy to use and gives people the power to customize a package of services that best meets their needs. Customers can purchase Digital Life regardless of their wireless or wireline broadband provider. The Digital Life application is available on most web browsers and apps are available for iOS, Android and Windows smartphones.
The following home automation services can be added to an AT&T Digital Life home security package:
· Camera Package - View live video from inside and outside of the home.
· Energy Package - Control appliances, lighting and thermostats for convenience and energy efficiency.
· Door Package - Allow a pet sitter or repairman into your home remotely with automated door locks or check to see whether your garage door is open or closed.
· Water Detection Package - Detects water leaks before damage occurs.
· Water Control Package - Detects leaks and will shut off water at the main water source.
For more information about AT&T Digital Life, visit the Digital Life website at www.att.com/digitallife, or by calling (855) 288-2727 to schedule an appointment with an in-home sales consultant.