Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Hiring? Email me at email@example.com to be included in the next jobs roundup.
• Young Rembrandts in Plainfield is seeking a part-time instructor to teach drawing to students at area elementary schools.
• Wrigley in Yorkville is hiring a third-shift cell lead.
• Oswego School District is seeking an attendance secretary.
• Meijer in Oswego is seeking an entry level pharmacy tech.
• Valley View School District is seeking secretarial/clerical personnel for Bolingbrook High School.
• The State of Illinois is seeking a full-time corrections transport officer in Will County.
• Peter Rubi in Plainfield is seeking a full-time shift manager (needs to be available to work morning and evening shift. Management experience required) and a full-time juicing specialist (Looking for a detail oriented candidate to supervise our juicing program. Willing to train the right person). For more details visit: http://www.peterrubi.com/services-view/careers. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to indicate what position you are interested in.
• Petco in Shorewood is seeking a cashier.
• HQC Incorporated Precision Injection Molding in Oswego is second second- and third-shift packers. $9.50 to $11.50 per hour. Candidates can apply between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at HQC, 230 Kendall Point Drive in Oswego. Call 630-820-5550 for more information.
• RR Donnelly in Bolingbrook is looking for a full-time scrum master.
• Veolia Water in Plainfield is seeking a scheduler.
• Panera Bread in Plainfield is seeking an hourly associate.