Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Local Jobs for more job opportunities.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods is looking for a bike technician with a flexible schedule.
- Petco is hiring for multiple positions including a grooming assistant, cashier and sales associate.
- HQC Molding is hiring packers for plastic injection or 2nd and 3rd shift. English is required. Apply in person at 230 Kendall Point Drive, Oswego.
- Kohl’s is hiring for the seasonal positions of credit greeter and sales associate.
- Bickford Senior Living is seeking a kitchen manager.
- La Petite Academy is hiring lead teachers.
- Advocate Health is hiring a medical assistant.
- Merit Contractors LLC is a contractor doing construction on homes in the area and surrounding suburbs. They are looking for carpenters for both trim and rough. Call Tom at 773-410-6928 for trim and Scott at 847-456-5498 for rough.
- Performance Food Group is seeking a cash application coordinator.
- Great Clips at Orchard and Route 30 is looking for a stylist.
- Butterball, LLC is hiring a further processing supervisor who must have several years of experience, including supervision of up to 50 individuals.
- Associated Bank is looking for a part time teller.
- Masco is seeking a garage door installer.
- A Yorkville family is looking for a nanny for their two children. Nanny must have own car.
- Kohl’s is hiring for seasonal positions including a credit greeter and a sales associate.
- Office Max is hiring a store associate.
- Wrigley is hiring for multiple positions including a stick wrap operator and gum supply/material handler; both for third shift.