Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
You can find last week's .
• in Yorkville is seeking a part-time shift manager. From manager TJ Banning: "Experience managing a restaurant and/or bar a plus. Anyone who applies must have a friendly, outgoing personality. Be a team player and be able to handle fast paced situations.
"If interested, the person should be available to work days, nights, and weekends. You must be at least 21 years old. Rosati’s Pizza Pub is located at 1985 Marketview Drive, Yorkville, IL. Please apply in person or address resumes to the attention of TJ."
• United States Infrastructure Corporation in Yorkville is seeking an utility locate technician. Click here for details.
• Oswego Community Unit School District 308 is seeking a principal's secretary. Click here for details.
• Kellogg Company in Oswego is seeking a part-time merchandiser. Click here for details.
• May Watts Elementary School in Aurora is seeking a lunchroom supervisor. Click here for details.
• Morris Hospital in Morris is seeking a patient registration/scheduling representative. Click here for details.
• Caterpillar Inc. in Aurora is seeking a warehouse associate. Click here for details.
• Provena Mercy Medical Center in Aurora is seeking a part-time patient services representative. Click here for details.