Welcome to Job Central, our weekly column listing local job advertisements and descriptions.
We scoured the Web to bring you a selection of local job ads, but if we left anything out, please don't hesitate to add the details in the comments section. Most listings were found via Indeed.com.
Be sure to check out last week’s Job Central for more job opportunities.
- Panera Bread in Oswego is hiring multiple positions including a shift supervisor, hourly associate, and a night baker.
- Petco in Oswego is hiring an aquatics specialist.
- Party City in Oswego is hiring a retail store supervisor.
- Oswego Community School District 308 is hiring several leave covers, including a social studies teacher, an elementary music teacher and a second grade leave cover.
- Meijer in Oswego is hiring multiple positions including a cake decorator, food clerk, and a stocking team member.
- Blan-Kits Family Defense, Inc. of Dekalb is seeking a direct sales team in the Oswego area, including one salaried manger ($60,000-$80,000) and several direct salesmen. Interested persons can call 201-429-5487 and leave a message.
- Apple Sauce in Montgomery is seeking line cooks and kitchen staff.
- J.C. Penney in Montgomery is hiring an associate salon designer.
- One Montgomery family is looking early for a summer nanny for ten-year-old twins and a two-year old.
- Mountain VMS in Montgomery is looking for a technical project manager.
- Carson’s in Aurora is looking for a fine jewelry associate.
- Aurora East School District 131 in Aurora is looking for an assistant superintendent.