Yorkville Summer Music Under the Stars Concert Series
Friday evenings in June, July and August from 7-9 p.m. in Town Square, Rt. 47 and Main Street.
Enjoy a warm summer evening listening to great music in Yorkville's Town Square. Sponsored by the Yorkville Parks and Recreation Department, this long-standing event offers a variety of music throughout the summer including Jazz, Rock, Big Band, Reggae, and much more! For more information call 630.553.2582inquire via e-mail to email@example.com. Free. See below for a schedule of 2011 musical entertainment.
- Friday, June 10, Billy Croft and the 5 Alarm (Wine night, begins at 5:30 p.m.)
- Friday, June 24, EPIC, sponsored by Yorkville Area Chamber of Commerce at Riverfront Park, 201 E. Hydraulic
- Friday, July 8, Red Horse Band, sponsored by the United City of Yorkville Green Committee
- Friday, July 22, Waubonsee Community College Jazz Band (Wine night, begins at 5:30 p.m.)
- Friday, Aug. 12, Fast Eddy & the Corvettes (Wine night, begins at 5:30 p.m.)