Poll: What Three Angels Brewing Beer Should Rosati's Carry?
Rosati's Pizza Pub is considering carrying one of the Yorkville area craft brewer's beer.
As Three Angels Brewing organizers wrapped up their first Rogue Barrister Harvest Moon Festival this weekend, Rosati's Pizza Pub owner TJ Banning announced he is discussing having a Three Angels Brewing beer at his pub on Yorkville's north side.
Three Angels Brewing - founded by Jason Leslie of Meadowvale, Inc., and local attorney Boyd Ingemunson - offered Harvest Moon Honey Wheat, Triple Point IPA and Black Balled Bourbon Barrel Stout at the festival. They are encouraging Banning to visit their brewery and help develop his own variety of beer.
Did you try a Three Angels' beer this weekend? Which variety do you think they should serve at Rosati's?
• Photos: Rogue Barrister Harvest Moon Festival
• Win Two Tickets to the Rogue Barrister Harvest Moon Festival
• Harvest Moon Festival to Celebrate Music, Craft Beer
• Three Angels Brewing Decides Against Downtown Location
• Former Alderman Brewing Ideas for Downtown