The local Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program is going to start Jan. 28 at the Kendall County Food Pantry. Program representatives provided the following information:
VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance)
VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) site prepares FREE tax returns for low to moderate income families and individuals; ($50,000 and below for families; $25,000 and below for individuals).
Return preparation is available:
Where: Kendall County Food Pantry - 1204A Deer Street, Yorkville, IL
When: January 28th – April 16: Saturdays 9am-12 noon & Mondays 6pm-9pm
What to bring to your Appointment:
• A copy of last year’s tax return
• Taxpayer’s Proof of Identity
• All forms, W-2, 1098 and 1099
• Information for other income
• Identification number for Child Care Provider
• Information for deductions/credits
• Proof of account for direct deposit of refund (e.g. voided check)
• Social Security cards and/or ITIN notices/cards for you, your spouse and dependents
Please call Judy at (630) 553-0473 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcome.