Special Traffic Routes Planned For Kendall County Fair
Traffic on Highpoint Road between Route 71 and Legion Road will be rerouted during the Kendall County Fair, the Kendall County Sheriff's Office announced in a news release.
The changes will start at 6 a.m. Aug. 4 and end about 7 p.m. Aug. 7.
The release stated:
• All fair traffic will be detoured to Legion Road and enter the fairgrounds off Highpoint Road.
• Any traffic traveling south on routes 71 and 47 will be detoured south to Legion Road, west to Highpoint road, north to the fairgrounds.
• All northbound traffic on Route 47 will turn west on Legion Road and enter the fairgrounds in the same manner. All northbound traffic on Route 71 will be detoured to turn east on Legion Road, then north on Highpoint, to the fairgrounds.
• No traffic will be allowed to enter Highpoint Road from Route 71 while the fair is in operation. Highpoint Road at Route 71 will be exit only.
• Signs will be posted and sheriff’s deputies will be in the area. Please be prepared to stop for traffic in all directions.
For more information on the fair, please see the Kendall County Fair's official website.